Everyone likes to feel fit and healthy and have high enough energy levels for day to day life.
Things can get in the way though – lots of things that build up over time and affect your health, wellbeing and fitness levels.
Somewhere between long days, high levels of stress, being stuck at a desk, not being active, and living life, we start to let our health slip up and this can lead to things like lack of energy, clothes not fitting, loss of self confidence, bloating and more that all add up to make you feel uncomfortable with yourself!
And on top of that maybe you’re not sure how to rectify the situation you find yourself in?
If that sounds like you, then the time might be right for you to level up with Ms Meltdown!
What Is The Ms Meltdown Programme?
It is NOT just a fitness/exercise programme, it is certainly NOT just a diet. And absolutely NOT anything to do with trends or fad diets.
It is a challenging complete body & lifestyle transformation programme designed to change your whole lifestyle and get you great, sustainable fitness results, achieve stunning fat loss in just 12 weeks!
By the end of these 12 weeks, not only do we expect that you will have achieved a dramatic fat loss result, but you will have learned a lot more about training, nutrition, rest, recovery and lifestyle to keep your results and push yourself even further!
All of this designed to fit into the busy, chaotic and often stressful life you lead.
Who Is The Ms Meltdown Programme For?
TheMs. Meltdown body transformation programme is designed for women who want to work to get in shape, specifically drop body fat, boost their energy and level up their overall health and lifestyle!
- Perhaps you’ve lost your fitness or put on some weight
- Maybe you’ve tried low calorie or low carb diets and didn’t have the success you wanted
- Spending hours getting frustrated with lack of results at the gym
In that case, the Ms. Meltdown body transformation programme could be perfect for you!
No more confusion, no more frustration, no more being sick and tired of not getting the results you want! Just good, simple, clear principles and exceptional results.
How Do We Fare Against The Competition?
What Does The Ms Meltdown Programme Involve?
You’ll be guided through your 12 week training journey by your fat loss specialist coach.
These workouts will be tough and may push you harder than you thought you could go, but we want you to get maximum bang for your buck and you’ll probably thank us when the fat is melting away.
You will do some sessions with your coach and some sessions on your own so you learn how to train and exercise properly to keep getting great results after.
All of the sessions you do with your trainer will take place at our private personal training studio in Flamingo Park, Chislehurst, Kent.
As certified sports nutritionists we’re well placed to make sure you have the right plan, individual and tailored to you, your goals and your lifestyle.
This is probably the single most important part of your programme so it is important we get this right and you stick to it.
Your nutrition plan can be summed up:
- Nothing too complicated or restrictive – you will need to have some element of control and discipline but we want to give you as much choice as possible
- Targets for your calories, carbohydrate intake, fat intake and protein intake as well as fibre and your other nutrients, vitamins and minerals
- Our list of recommended foods which should make your nutrition plan extremely easy to follow and gives you some flexibility too!
- Meal prep ideas – we don’t give you set meal plans to follow as that is way too restrictive and doesn’t cater to different tastes but we will give you guidance on how to plan out your day
- Timesaving tips – especially if you’re busy, you don’t want to spend too much time in the kitchen so we’ve got some handy meal making hacks to get you all organised with your food with minimal fuss and in minimal time
- Planning your life – of course life happens and we want you to still be able to go out and enjoy yourself without detracting from your results too much so we give you some tips and strategies for managing yourself and your plan around when life happens
Lifestyle & Activity
There are 168 hours in a week and on this programme you’ll spend 3-4 of them training. What you do in the other 97% of your week has a HUGE impact on your results.
We take a look at your lifestyle as a whole – how active you are, what your sleep is like, your posture, any good and bad habits – and help you make positive changes so you can lead an energetic, active, happy, healthy life.
We won’t throw a lot of changes at you at once, but help you make slow, gradual changes to improve your overall quality of day to day living.
Accountability And Support
As well as constant support through our own app, you will be checking in 1-to-1 with your coach from the comfort of your own home over the phone or Skype and also joining into our weekly group coaching calls.
All heroes need a sidekick (or a mentor) and we are here to get you through your programme and help you get the most out of it, keep you focussed, disciplined, motivated and on track. And we’re on hand to make sure we get you past any obstacles, roadblocks or slip ups you might encounter.
If you get stuck, have any problems, or stumble, we’re here to help work out why and get you past it.
You’re never on your own.
What Do I Need To Know?
- We know that you want the best results possible in the shortest amount of time – and our fat loss programmes are designed to give you exactly that, with a maximum return on investment for your time and money!
- With our high intensity fat burning workouts, you will be using your whole body in different training styles and techniques.
- Your body will never get used to workouts, which will help you torch away body fat at the quickest rate possible!
- You will be challenged both mentally and physically, and you won’t be getting bored. Our constantly changing workouts are one of our biggest selling points!
- You will get your very own 100% unique nutrition plan, specific to you and your goals.
- Lifestyle and activity changes to help you maximise your results, and keep your energy levels high!
- You will be held accountable by me so that we can make sure you stay on track, don’t get lazy and push yourselves all the way to your goals!
- You will have constant support from myself online, in person, through our app AND by phone!
- As well as constant support, you will be checking in 1-to-1 with your coach from the comfort of your own home over the phone or Skype and also joining into our weekly group coaching calls to keep you on track!
All of the training sessions you do with your trainer will take place at our private personal training studio in Flamingo Park, Chislehurst, Kent.
Is This Right For YOU?
We DO NOT accept everyone who applies because we are always putting our reputation on the line.
You will need to bring:
- An open mind
- Openness and honesty so we can make sure you’re getting the best results
- Discipline and motivation
- A positive mindset
We’re helping you make some dramatic lifestyle and health changes – which won’t be easy, so we need you to bring your A-game.
This is your own personal journey and your own individual programme.
And for those of you worried or thinking that you might be too unfit to even start this programme, do not worry. Your trainer works with you 1 to 1 so everything is adapted to YOUR OWN LEVEL.
That All Sounds Great, So What Next?
If you think we could be a match and would like to get onto one of our 12 week fat loss programmes, fill out the form below and book in for your FREE consultation today!
This could be one of the single most important things you do for your health and fitness.
This will give us a detailed look at your current diet, lifestyle and exercise routine.
Then we help you come up with a plan of action designed specifically for you to get to your goals.
Often, what you think is the problem actually isn’t!