How Far Can You Push Yourself In 12 Weeks?
Our Captain Iron muscle building programme is designed to help you build power and strength as well as grow plenty of lean muscle mass.
No more jumping between different muscle building programmes you find on popular websites or in fitness magazines.
No more cycles of cutting and bulking
Just good quality lean muscle mass, built from science and tried and tested training and nutrition principles.
But please note…
Our Captain Iron programme is not for everyone and to get maximum benefit from it, it is a huge advantage to be quite slim or lean already – your body will be better primed to pack on muscle!
As well as that, this is definitely not a one-size fits all programme. Every client we take on to this programme has a completely different starting point, physiology, goal and level of experience so our programme is adapted to take into account the individual.
The basic elements remain the same, but as with everything we do, it is always adapted and tailored to you!
What Is The Captain Iron Programme?
Captain Iron is our signature 12 week programme designed specifically to help your rapidly build size and strength.
NO over complicated methods, NO bulk/cut cycles, NO dodgy diets and definitely NO “performance enhancers”.
Just good, clean, lean muscle tissue and a massive increase in your raw strength!
It is a gruelling, challenging programme that will push you to your limits but the results will speak for themselves as you find yourself getting stronger and looking more muscular week on week!
Who Is The Captain Iron Programme For?
In short, the Captain Iron programme is designed for anyone who wants to pack on solid lean muscle tissue and improve their strength without putting on fat or adding any ‘soft’ bulk!
It helps if you already have a relatively lean or slim frame to start with as you’re body is in a much better state to build muscle.
(If you feel you need to still drop some body fat, have a look at our other programmes which specialise in fat loss – click here for more info on these.)
What Does The Captain Iron Programme Involve?
All of our programmes include everything you need for great results including your training, nutrition, lifestyle changes and accountability/support.
You’ll be guided through yourtraining journey by your specialist trainer.
These workouts will definitely be tough and may push you past your old limits, but you will definitely reap the rewards of the hard work you put in!
Your trainer will discuss all of this with you and come up with the right package for you.
All of the sessions you do with your trainer will take place at our private personal training studio in Flamingo Park, Chislehurst, Kent.
When people try to gain muscle, most often they can get the training nailed but they will struggle with the nutrition. The 2 most common problems are:
- Either not eating enough to gain the amounts of muscle mass you want,
- Or eating too much so you gain a good amount of fat as well as muscle
Both can be extremely frustrating to deal with. Not eating enough means not gaining muscle which means not getting the results you want which means feeling like giving up!
And eating too much means putting on fat, which is something we want to actively avoid. The higher your body fat percentage gets, the harder you end up making it for yourself to put on muscle.
Through some rigorous testing and applied science, we’ve developed our own muscle building nutrition plan which will make sure you’re eating plenty to gain muscle tissue with minimal risk of fat gain.
It will be tailored to each individual’s circumstances, so it may take a couple of weeks of closely working together to get it nailed but once we’ve got it there, we’re all set to crack on with building muscle.
As well as that, we want the nutrition side of this programme to really be educational more than anything else so you understand how to correctly fuel your body on a day to day basis and for training, how different foods and different nutrients impact on your body and how to adapt to keep your results after your 16 week programme.
Your nutrition plan can be summed up:
- Targets for your calories, carbohydrate intake, fat intake and protein intake as well as fibre and your other nutrients, vitamins and minerals
- Our list of recommended foods which should make your nutrition plan extremely easy to follow and gives you some flexibility too!
- The downside is that making sure your nutrients are being funnelled towards muscle building and not to fat gain means we do need to manage things much more closely and be a bit more restrictive in food choices – but make no mistake, you will get to eat plenty so you definitely won’t go hungry!
- Meal prep ideas – we don’t give you set meal plans to follow as that is way too restrictive and doesn’t cater to different tastes but we will give you guidance on how to plan out your day
- Timesaving tips – especially if you’re busy, you don’t want to spend too much time in the kitchen so we’ve got some handy meal making hacks to get you all organised with your food with minimal fuss and in minimal time
- Planning your life – of course life happens and we want you to still be able to go out and enjoy yourself now and then without detracting from your results too much so we give you some tips and strategies for managing yourself and your plan around when life happens
Lifestyle & Activity
If you’re spending 4 or 5 hours a week on your training, that still leaves over 160 hours every single week that we need to manage to make sure you’re doing everything possible to get those muscle gains!
We take a look at your lifestyle as a whole – how active you are, what your sleep is like, your posture, any good and bad habits – and help you make positive changes to keep you on track for your goals so that in 16 weeks time you’re looking in the mirror at a completely transformed person!
(The bad news is that to minimise fat gain, this *may* include some cardio work, but it will vary from case to case!)
We won’t throw a lot of changes at you at once, but help you make slow, gradual changes so that you don’t get overwhelmed.
Accountability And Support
As well as constant support through our own app, you will be checking in 1-to-1 with your coach from the comfort of your own home over the phone or Skype and also joining into our weekly group coaching calls.
All heroes need a sidekick (or a mentor) and we are here to get you through your programme and help you get the most out of it, keep you focussed, disciplined, motivated and on track. And we’re on hand to make sure we get you past any obstacles, roadblocks or slip ups you might encounter.
If you get stuck, have any problems, or stumble, we’re here to help work out why and get you past it.
You’re never on your own.
What Do I Need To Know?
- We know that you want the best results possible in the shortest amount of time – and our muscle building programmes are designed to give you exactly that, with a maximum return on investment for your time and money!
- With our challenging strength focussed workouts, you will be using your whole body in different training styles and techniques.
- Your body will never get used to workouts, which will help you pack on lean muscle at the quickest rate possible while keeping you lean!
- You will be challenged both mentally and physically, and you won’t be getting bored. Our constantly changing workouts are one of our biggest selling points!
- You will get your very own 100% unique nutrition plan, specific to you and your goals.
- Lifestyle and activity changes to help you maximise your results, and keep your energy levels high!
- You will be held accountable by me so that we can make sure you stay on track, don’t get lazy and push yourselves all the way to your goals!
- You will have constant support from myself online, in person, through our app AND by phone!
- As well as constant support, you will be checking in 1-to-1 with your coach from the comfort of your own home over the phone or Skype and also joining into our weekly group coaching calls to keep you on track!
All of the training sessions you do with your trainer will take place at our private personal training studio in Flamingo Park, Chislehurst, Kent.
Is This Right For YOU?
We DO NOT accept everyone who applies because we are always putting our reputation on the line.
You will need to bring:
- An open mind
- Openness and honesty so we can make sure you’re getting the best results
- Discipline and motivation
- A positive mindset
We’re helping you make some dramatic lifestyle and health changes – which won’t be easy, so we need you to bring your A-game.
This is your own personal journey and your own individual programme.
And for those of you worried or thinking that you might be too unfit to even start this programme, do not worry. Your trainer works with you 1 to 1 so everything is adapted to YOUR OWN LEVEL.
That All Sounds Great, So What Next?
If you think we could be a match and would like to get onto one of our 12 week fat loss programmes, apply for one of our limited space FREE BODY TRANSFORMATION SESSIONS.
This could be one of the single most important things you do for your health and fitness.
This will give us a detailed look at your current diet, lifestyle and exercise routine.
Then we help you come up with a plan of action designed specifically for you to get to your goals.
Often, what you think is the problem actually isn’t! Apply NOW for your FREE Body Transformation session today worth £99 and FINALLY start to see the results you want!